Honour your loved one by celebrating their lasting legacy. Call Legacy Funerals today on (07) 3447 0452 today.
Gather your friends and family for a funeral that will leave a lasting impression on all who attend. As a deeply trusted funeral director in St Lucia, Massimo Nodari has nurtured a warm, welcoming, and intimate environment to enable your loved one’s circle of friends and family to say their final farewell.
Choose St Lucia’s most trusted funeral director, Massimo Nodari from Legacy Funerals for a personalised and unique experience that will highlight the dignified impact your loved one made on the world.
Memorable Funerals in St Lucia
Arranging a funeral is an opportunity to creatively pay tribute to the life of your family member or friend. A personalised funeral, rather than one that is standardised, will help capture the essence of the person and celebrate their unique life.
Plan a funeral in St Lucia that your family member deserves. As one of the most sought-after funeral directors in St Lucia, Massimo Nodari offers a range of burial services to suit your needs. Families in St Lucia can choose from the following types of funerals and services:
- Church Service and Burial — Choice of church, procession to grave, burial rites.
- Chapel Service and Burial — Choice of chapel, procession to grave, burial rites.
- Graveside Service and Burial — Friends and family gather at grave, celebrant included.
- Green Burial — Eco-coffin, cotton clothing, no headstone, celebrant included.
- Farewell Burial — Transfer to gravesite, opportunity to say farewell, no funeral service.
Professional Cremations in St Lucia
- Church Service and Cremation — Choice of church, transfer to crematorium, no cortège.
- Chapel Service and Cremation — Choice of crematorium chapel, procession, cremation.
- Honouring Life Chapel and Cremation — Set crematorium chapel, one funeral director.
- Farewell Cremation — Attended, opportunity to say farewell, no service.
- Direct Cremation — Unattended, home visit for preparation, affordable MDF (medium-density fibreboard) coffin, home delivery.
Dignified Funeral Services in St Lucia
All our funeral and cremation services come with basic inclusions, such as officially registering the death certificates, professional fees that include the preparation and dressing of your loved one, transport from the place of death to our facility during working hours, support and advice 24/7 , and payment on your behalf of the burial/cremation fees. However, as a trusted member of the St Lucia community, Massimo Nodari also carries out a number of other services. Some of the tasks that Legacy Funerals can assist you with include:
- Procurement of permits.
- Burial or cremation planning.
- Notification of family and friends.
- Help with coffin selection.
- Assistance with floral arrangements.
- Guidance regarding choice of transportation.
- Arrange the live streaming and recording of the Service.
- Organise screen, projector and sound system when required.
- Provide assistance in arranging a final goodbye with a dove release.
Frequently Asked Questions
At Legacy Funerals, we console bereaved family members almost every day. Most of our clients have similar questions regarding our services. Discover the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions here:
What is the first thing I need to do when a death occurs?
If your loved one passed at home, call the doctor. If not available, call the ambulance. Only after the doctor has established the death of the person you can contact the funeral director. If your loved one passed away at the hospital or at the nursing home the family will be informed by the staff and then you can contact the funeral director.
Legacy Funerals is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, feel free to contact us anytime.
Who is responsible for arranging a funeral?
The executor or next of kin of the deceased (The Applicant) is normally responsible for arranging a funeral.
Can Everyone Attend the Service?
Funeral and cremation services are not limited to immediate family members only. Your loved one’s friends and colleagues may attend. However, the gathering must follow the latest government rules relating funeral service numbers. For individuals who cannot attend the service, live streaming and recording options remain available upon request.
How Do I Know Which Coffin or Urn I Should Choose?
At Legacy Funerals, we have helped hundreds of families choose the ideal coffin or urn. Call us on (07) 3447 0452, and we’ll make sure that you find a coffin or urn that does justice to your loved one.
What We Do If the Deceased Had COVID-19?
Queensland Health disseminates guidelines that restrict what we can do at Legacy Funerals in this circumstance. For example, you may encounter new restrictions regarding the viewing. Also, QLD Health recommends no embalming in some cases. Contact us to stay up-to-date with the latest public health information.
Learn more about us before deciding on Legacy Funerals for funeral care in St Lucia.