Legacy Funerals offers this option when the family is requesting a direct cremation and no funeral service will take place.
- Direct Cremation in Brisbane, also known as “Unattended Cremation”, “Private Cremation”, or “No Service, No Attendance” will be arranged with professionalism and dignified preparation of your loved one.
- A Funeral Director will meet you at your residence to assist in completing all the documentation required.
- Your loved one will be respectfully transferred in our care, professionaly prepared, dressed and kept in our facility until the day of the cremation.
- The Funeral Director will make all the arrangements required and lodge the information for the registration of death.
- The family can choose the preferred crematorium in the Brisbane Area.
- An Essential MDF COFFIN will be used. ( NOT A CARDBOARD BOX )
- Delivery of Ashes and Cremation Certificate at your residence in Brisbane.
- 24 hours a day assistance.
Direct Cremation Brisbane Fee:
$1900.00 incl. GST
Included in this type of service: Professional fee, transfer of your loved one in our care during business hours (in Brisbane area), mortuary preparation , essential coffin , 1 death certificate, cremation permission fee, delivery of the Urn and cremation certificate at your residence. (excl. cremation fee) / (working days)